Monday, January 20, 2014

Tom Baker-My Ten Favorite Episodes From The Fourth Doctor

              Today is the 80'th birthday of Tom Baker. Of course before I ever became familiar with regeneration,Time Lords and TARDIS's it was the visage of Tom Baker: his huge grin,bushy hair,long scarf and coat that I always associated with Doctor Who. This year when William Hartnell, the first actor to play the now iconic role, had a birthday I decided to create a primer to "newhovians",as it were just becoming interested in Doctor Who as I did two years ago. Considering how well that turned out,I've decided to expand that presentation to include a list of my favorite stories of each doctor. So today I am going to present to you my ten favorite stories from Tom Bakers seven plus year run on the show from 1974 to 1981. Thank you and enjoy!


































































































































































































































             Well there you have it,my personal ten favorite Tom Baker stories. Happy birthday to Tom Baker-the oldest surviving actor to have portrayed the doctor!









No comments: