Monday, July 30, 2012

Why No Reviews For The Modern Dalek Shows?
              I have to admit that I've really only been deeply involved in Doctor Who for less than a year now. But as with most things,when I first become interested in anything I immerse myself very heavily into it. So far I concentrated primarily on the classic Doctor Who episodes from 1963 through 1989 in terms of this blog.


        Because I have only explored the ninth doctor episodes involving Christopher Eccleston,I felt it would be wise to wait until next year at some point to have a "Dalek week" at which time I'd concentrate on the Dalek episodes of the current version of Doctor Who I've just recently began getting into. What's next up on the agenda for this blog? Well all you have to do is guess which actor who played the doctor is having a birthday in the coming month.

No comments: